Monday, March 24, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick....

that is my current state. The flu, I've decided, is no fun!! I am home alone, which is nice sometimes, but it's lying on the couch with body aches, chills, and a fever. Nothing like sickness to make you feel weak and puny. Though it has givin me a chance to study in silence and do absolutely nothing (though Rizzi reminded me of laundry that needs to be folded) :)


****Ok, really, the whole puking thing is horrible. My throat hurts, my body aches, and I'm just all around miserable. I whine when I'm sick and I get irritable (hard to believe, I know!!) I quit smoking today (AGAIN!!) so I think it's a conspiracy by my body to do me in!! Chantix is a miracle drug I swear, it helps making quitting a attainable goal for me. See, the problem is I love to smoke...I call it my valium, but I am very aware of the dangers, and my enjoyment does not out weigh the danger *sigh* rational Marcy ruins everything! But, I know my kids will be proud and they will be excited for me to quit. Besides that, I am a HUGE believer in actions speak louder than words, so smoking around kids tells them it's ok. *I swear I'll FREAK out if they smoke* My sick ass is going back to bed, I had to check to see if I felt human...I don't.

No comments: